Social Security & Medicare Planning
You’ve worked your whole life to build value in a Social Security Benefit that plays an important role in your retirement security. Getting the most out of the dollars you diligently deposited into the Social Security System is a major focus of the Retirement Planning process we implement for our clients. Understanding the rmany rules and strategies applicable can be a complex undertaking, and the decisions you make today may have a tremendous effect on the benefits, values you stand to receive over the rest of your life.
We help you understand:
- When you should apply for Social Security
- How to potentially maximize your benefits to the fullest extent of the law
- How spousal benefits work
- How survivor benefits work
- How divorced-spouse benefits work
- How continuing to work after benefit eligibility affects your SS Income
- How Social Security Income will affect income taxes
- Whether it makes sense to delay benefits or not
- How to coordinate benefits with your spouse
- How to coordinate Social Security Income with your other sources of retirement income.
Are you or a family member searching for a Medicare Coverage Program that is appropriate for your unique needs? Our customized analysis offers the insight necessary to bring a complex and confusing topic into a simplistic summary of information; so you can make the informed decisions necessary to protect the future of your healthcare, and of those you love. Each person’s unique medical history and financial situation plays an important part in deciding what meet’s your needs; Needs we focus on and listen to with devotion. We will teach you how Medicare operates, and help you understand all the moving parts of this complex system.
- A unique analysis of your specific needs
- A complete explanation of Medicare and the various aspects of Part A, B, C and D
- An in depth education on Supplements, Advantage Plans and Prescription Plan options
- A comparative analysis of each program we offer
- Educated Staff to help with processing paperwork and managing your ongoing coverage needs
- Annual Review Meetings to update you on product and industry changes, to help ensure you have the program most suited to your needs