Born and raised in the Pittsburgh area, Dan Stephans has been a Private Wealth Advisor since 1984 and has maintained a client-first financial practice for over 35 years that is focused on individuals, professionals and business owners. His qualifications and titles include:
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Robert Morris University
- Chartered Financial Consultant (American College)
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (College of Financial Planning)
- Certified Fund Specialist (Institute of Business and Finance).
- Member of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) and the Society Financial Service Professional (SFSP).
- Member of the Savvy Social Security Plan
- Securities Licensed Representative (Securities license 7, 63 and 65)
- Investment Advisor Representative (IAR) of Lincoln Financial Advisor Corp.
- Licensed for Life, Accident, Health and Annuities.
Dan specializes in two main areas:
A member of the Savvy Social Security Plan, Dan hosts seminars and workshops geared towards educating pre-retirees and retirees on how to potentially maximize:
- Retirement Income
- Social Security Benefits
- Wealth Preservation
- Wealth Management
- Wealth Transfer Strategies
- Social Security Planning Strategies
What sets Dan apart from other advisors is he is well versed in the ever-changing laws in developing Social Security claiming strategies for single, married, divorced, and widowed individuals.
"Through Mosaic Wealth Consulting, my clients are offered specialized service in all areas of planning. My mission is to help build and protect your wealth through asset accumulation and distribution planning. I can help you work towards a secure retirement and an efficient transfer of that wealth to your heirs."
Mosaic Employee Benefits:
In addition to focusing on retirees, Dan also specializes in maximizing employee benefits. Mosaic Employee Benefits was created to excel in all forms of Employee Benefit programs.
Dan and his wife Colleen reside in Level Green with their three children Brooke, Tyler and Brianna. His hobbies include exercising, golf, model trains, biking and he is a member of the Churchill Wilkins Rotary.
Mosaic Employee Benefits is a separate entity and is not affiliated with Lincoln Financial Advisors Corp.